Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Cleaning Naturally

I love spring cleaning! No not the long day of scrubbing or the constant whine from my children of "Are we done yet?" But when everything has been de-junked, and polished and scrubbed, the house not only smells fantastic, it feels pretty darn good too!

I used to have a whole closet dedicated to all my cleaning supplies. A bottle of something for windows, another for showers, one for stove tops, and another for the floors. And I was always nervous that one of my kids would get into it and ruin the carpet with the bleach or worse ingest it. Now, I'm almost 100% natural/ green cleaners. 

Since joining doTERRA, I've learned about how powerful essential oils are and recognized not only the medicinal uses but also their practical around-the- house uses as well. I also use vinegar and backing soda as handy cleaners as well. 

One of my favorite products to use is the On Guard Cleaner Concentrate. It's a small bottle that packs a real punch.

Here's the product info: On Guard Cleaner Concentrate is designed to be the ideal natural cleaner. It is fortified with dōTERRA’s proprietary On Guard Protective Blend of Wild Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary CPTG essential oils that provide natural protection against certain environmental factors. This powerful essential oil blend is combined with plant based derivatives that provide a non-toxic and biodegradable way to clean and eliminate odors so it is safe for loved ones as well as the environment. The multi-purpose capabilities of On Guard Cleaner Concentrate make it perfect to expertly clean hard surfaces in  the kitchen, bathroom, or any room leaving behind a clean and invigorating scent.

No harsh chemically smell, fans on and windows down. It's safe to use around children, pets and those with asthma. 

**This post isn't sponsored. Just sharing golden nuggets as I find ‘em. 

No comments: