Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Author Spotlight



Lauren Oliver
 I picked up Delirium purely on the cover photo. I started reading and couldn't put it down. It's a cleverly written dystopian that keeps you on your toes. The next day I picked up Pandemonium, (they are hard to put down. . .can you tell? :) ) and was pleasantly surprised that it was just as twisty-turny as Delirium. I look forward to the next book, anxiously. To read more about this author click on the link : http://www.laurenoliverbooks.com/ 


And to get your own copy of Delirium or Pandemonium click here:
(She also has a couple other books out, I haven't read them though but I plan on it soon! )
Have you read any of her books? Which ones and what did you think?

3 comments:

Britney Gulbrandsen said...

Delirium is on my "to-read" list. Why are there so many books out there and not much time?

Lynnea (LaLa) said...

They are on my To-Read list as well!

Donna K. Weaver said...

Great covers but I haven't read them.